Sadly, slavery still exists in our modern world, and increasingly so in the form of forced labor. Forced labor can go unnoticed by companies all over the world due to going unseen in supply chains. Recent events have shed more light on the growing concerns of forced labor in Xinjiang, China, but this is far from the only location these human rights abuses are occurring.
The media, NGOs, and many other activists have been working hard to raise awareness of the increasingly pressing issue of forced labor. Unfortunately, forced labor is rampant and can be hard to spot within your very own supply chains. This leaves businesses with a lot of unanswered questions about what exactly they can do to make sure they’re not contributing to the issue.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What forced labor is and where it is most prevalent
- Legal implications of forced labor for businesses
- Current and upcoming laws and regulations
- How to identify, mitigate, and prevent forced labor in supply chains
- Free resources and tools to get started