You’ve been probably hearing a lot about child trafficking lately. It can get confusing as you look through various articles, blogs, and online discussions. That’s why Love146 put together a free web series to make sure that you’ve got accurate info to do your part protecting kids. Love146 has almost two decades of experience; they’ve journeyed with hundreds of child trafficking survivors and reached thousands of kids through their trafficking prevention curriculum. In a couple of webinars this October, they’ll use that experience to give you some practical info.
Session 1: Child Trafficking Myths and Facts
- Clarify common misconceptions about child trafficking.
- Define human trafficking.
- Give insight on the most vulnerable populations.
Session 2: Recognizing Red Flags and Helping Youth Find a Safe Adult
- Shed light on how traffickers can hide in plain sight.
- Identify common trafficking red flags and tactics traffickers use to groom and recruit children.
- Discuss practical steps adults and caregivers can take to address the issue.
Watch the web series here.